Visit the career center in any Northshore high school (when open) for a hard copy of this information and to get additional information on these opportunities. Further information on criteria and eligibility is available on the website for each scholarship. Additional scholarship opportunities will be advertised in each Career Center when schools are opened.
Please note: All applications for financial assistance programs, i.e., student loans, work compensation, grants, scholarships, special funds, subsidies, prizes, etc., will be considered by the Northshore School District without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, or disability.
- Get smart about searching for scholarships. The WashBoard is a free web-based, non-profit scholarship clearinghouse that matches Washington Scholarship seekers with Washington Scholarship Providers.
- There is a comprehensive list of scholarships ideas located in Naviance. Go to your high school website for log in information.
- Students now access Naviance through Clever!
- A great way to find scholarships is to go directly to a college's website.
Scholarship Foundation of Northshore
- These scholarship opportunities are designed for Northshore School District students only.
- Students fill out one application and can qualify for multiple scholarships based on their application.
- Opens in November
AGC Workforce Development Scholarship
- Deadline: June 1st
- Applicant can be anyone who is planning to attend a technical school or approved craft training program in any discipline of construction, including a high school senior, military member, or postsecondary student.
Washington State Opportunity Scholarship- Career & Technical
- Deadline: June 6th
- The Career and Technical Scholarship (CTS) supports Washington students on their path to high-demand trade, STEM and health care occupations.
- To be eligible, Scholars must enroll in an approved program, such as welding, manufacturing or IT, at one of Washington’s 34 community and technical colleges.
There's Space for Everyone Scholarship
- Deadline: June 15th
- Incoming and current undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in an accredited college or university during the fall 2021 semester are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be legal residents of the United States and at least 16 years old.
Angel of the Wings Scholarship
- Deadline: June 30th
- Thai-American students who have demonstrated academic excellence, concern for their Thai community, connection with their heritage, and desire to continue their education.
City Property Management HOA Service Scholarship
- Deadline: July 31st
- The Scholarship will be judged primarily on merit and need. Academic achievements as well as any leadership experiences will be taken into account.
CNC Machining Program Scholarship
- Deadline: TBD
- This year the LWTech Foundation is making available a minimum of twenty $1,000 scholarship awards toward Fall Quarter tuition for all students enrolling in our Machining Technology Program.
Blue Ribbon Scholarships - Washington State Fair
- The Washington State Fair offers a variety of scholarships.
Epsilon Sigma Alpha Foundation
- Create a scholarship account and choose from more than 200 scholarships offered annually.
OppU Achievers Scholarship
- Students who have a 3.0 or higher, submit a short response to the question "What makes you an achiever?"
Marine Corps Undergraduate Scholarship
- This is a need-based scholarship for children of Marines and Navy Corpsmen.